Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dr.Ben Carson

Week 5 the year 5-8 went to see at the and it was boring the way there.As soon as we got there I thought it was boring then it was starting to get all goods and then I all most fell a sleep cause it went back to boring it was so boring Dr.Ben Carson is a fames Dr who has stopped connected twins hearts and split them a part.When we went on a trip to see Dr Ben Carson we watched add of his movie gifted hands.It looked like a cool movie but not as cool as the movies I watch.The funny movies are what I watch.Dr.Ben C arson is a fames Dr who has stopped connected twins hearts and split them a part.When we went on a trip to see Dr Ben Carson we watched add of his movie gifted hands.It looked like a cool movie but not as cool as the movies I watch the funny movies are what I watch.Dr.Ben Carson when we got to the munkau telstra clear stadium we saw DR.BEN CARSON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment