- Explain the physical activity you participated in.
The activity we played was called Sepak Takraw. The objective of the game was kind of like volleyball. You had to get the ball on the opposing team's side on the floor. The rules of the game are simple you can't touch the ball with your hands. The ball in Sepak Takraw was called Rattan Ball.
- What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity?I personally think I got an achieved Why? I was organised and prepared for the activity. Being actively involved in the task. I would give my self a achieved because I don't think I did well.
- What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
- Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Equipment helped me participate because if I didn't have my equipment I would just sit there the ball we used was a positive effect because it was good for beginners of the game like me.
Skill level was the amount of skill during the game and I didn't have much skill on the game that was a positive on my participation because I learnt how to play the game.
Fitness helped with my participation because because I had a lot of energy and I was able to chase the ball down to kick it. It affected my participation in a positive way.
- How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I could increase my fellow peers participation by helping them or encouraging them to join in and enjoy the game.