Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

200 Squats + 200 Sit Ups = 400 + 20 sprint laps = 420 Challenge

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
Today we had to do a challenge with the year 9's we had to do 200 Squats 200 Sit ups and 20 Sprinting Laps around a cone. We had to be in a group of two or three at the most. We started of with 200 squats so me and my teammate did 100 each and then we did 100 setups and than 10 sprints each.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
Today I give my self an achieved because I was participating in the activity to my full potential and tried as hard as I could to finish off the challenge we were given.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
Challenge +
Skill level +
Fitness +
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Challenge made my participation better cause it was challenging
Skill level made it better because it was easy
Fitness was okay cause i could keep my pace
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I could start by motivating them to keep going and not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment