What is projectile motion?
Projectile motion is the angle of release which can increase or decrease the distance traveled. Another motion is the height of release which which can also increase or decrease your travel distance. The higher your height and angle can make your throw go further. The more speed you have can also increase or decrease depending on the speed of the object.
What are the three parts of pm
AoR/Angle of Release
HofR/Height of Release
And SoR/Speed of Release
Explain the activity this morning related to pm
The activity that was done this morning was trying to shoot the paper into the hoop. We had to use pm to get it into the hoop. What we used to flick the paper was a rubber band. We had to find the height, speed and angle of release to get the paper in the hoop.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
- Who is Sir Isaac Newton?
Newton was a philosopher/and scientist
- Explain the 3 Laws
The 3 laws are the law of inertia, The law of acceleration and the law of action/reaction. The first law states that if you do not apply force to the object it would remain still until you apply force and will be stopped by force. The second law is the object's acceleration is the amount of force applied to the object such as a tennis ball. The third law is for every action there will always be a equal and opposite.
- How did the game ‘inertia ball’ demonstrate Newton’s Laws?
In the game inertia ball it's demonstrated everyone law of motion. The first law is the law of inertia was demonstrated by the swiss ball the swiss ball would be sitting in the middle of the court and we would have to chuck different balls such as a basketball at the swiss ball. Throwing a ball with a unbalanced force would cause the swiss ball to move a lot or not at all. The second law is shown by throwing the ball with the most mass to make the swiss ball move. The third law is when the ball hit the swiss ball that was the action and when the ball rebounded off the swiss ball which was the reaction Isaac Newton created the laws of physics which means he's smarter than you.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- Choose one activity we have completed in class and describe what your task was.
- Kahoot: For kahoot we had to figure out the bones and muscle in the body. I worked with Brodie and jack because jack's computer froze. It was very difficult for me because I didn't know what I was doing.
- The cardiac is the muscle found in the heart & moves continuously without control.
- The skeletal muscle is found throughout skeleton & the person controls movements.
- The smooth muscle is found in organs such as intestines & moves continuously without control.
- Describe what agonist and antagonist muscles are?
- The agonist is the muscle that shortens when shooting a free throw in basketball. The tricep brachii is the muscle the shortens when you shoot the basketball. When shooting a basketball elbow flexion is the flexion you use.
- The antagonist is the muscle that lengthens when shooting a free throw in basketball. The bicep brachii is the muscle that lengthens during a free throw When shooting a basketball elbow flexion is the flexion you use.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Blog #1: Your thoughts on blogging (28/02) What are your previous experiences with blogging? The last time I did blogging was at Pt England Primary School. I did not enjoy my previous experience with blogging because I never liked it. How do you think blogging impacts on your learning? It depends on why you blog and what you blog about because if it's not about anything that will motivate or show the reader there is kind of no point. How do you feel about blogging? Why? I personally don't like blogging. The reason why is because I didn't really like it in primary because I always got in trouble for not doing work.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Sunday, March 5, 2017
What is self management? Self management is being able to stay on task and not get distracted by others. It is also knowing what to do and being able to follow the rules and answer questions. Why is it important to be self managed? It is important we are self managed because we can have better opportunities and be more confident in ourselves by listening How do you feel about blogging? Why? I do not like blogging, Because it's not fun experience for the whole family and I personally dont like it.