Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wheel chair basketball


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
The physical activity we participated in was wheel chair basketball. Wheel chair basketball is like normal basketball but in a wheel chair.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
I would give my self an achieved because I was bad at the game but for participation I would give myself a merit because I joined in the game of wheel chair basketball.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
Challenge-, Skill level-, Equipment+
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Challenge affected my participation because I was new to the sport and it was my first time playing.
Skill level affected my participation because I was new to the game and I didn't know any of the rules.
Equipment was a positive participation because I bring all the right gear for P.E
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I could increase it by motivating them to try harder and participate more.

No comments:

Post a Comment