Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Turbo Touch


BLOG POST:

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.

The activity I participated in was turbo touch. Turbo touch is a modified version of normal touch. you can pass the ball in all directions. You can only get touched twice and you have to pass the ball twice if you want to run in and score the try.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
I grade my self an achieved because I didn't wont to play and some of our team was kind of bad and looked like had never played the game before one of them took 5 seconds to get a try and no one was near him.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
Equipment, Skill level and Fitness
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Equipment made my participation better because I was prepared and ready for the activity.
Skill level made my participation better because I already knew how to play.
Fitness made my participation worse because i'm not fit.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I could increase my participation by not getting annoyed at the year 9's.

No comments:

Post a Comment