Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Paris family and friends

On Saturday I went to a baby shower and I was a helper. I was helping with the games, cheers, drinks and food. When I was helping there were people putting money in the piggy bank and at the end people had to guess how much money was in the piggy bank. The games we did were musical chairs, find the ball, smell the diaper, apple dunk and jelly dip.


My favourite game was the apple dunk because you had to try and get the apple whoever got the most apples in a minute gets a prize out of the box. the worst game was the smell the diaper you had to smell the thing inside the diaper and if you get it right you get a prize. the last game was the piggy bank game you had to guess how much money there was inside and if they got it right they got the money. T here was $27.00 inside and so the lady who won it also got cleaning stuff  

No comments:

Post a Comment