Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Paris Swimming Draft

Darting from the field back to class the bell rings I ran as fast as I can to class. I just made it to class to get my togs. I then lined up in the line so we could walk down to the Aquatic center as we walk in you could smell the chlorine from the poll. We then went to the changing rooms to get into I swimming togs. After we got into our swimming togs we went to the pool.

When we got to the pool our instructor jackie was sorting us into our groups I was sent in to group two. Our instructor was jackie. The group that I was in were the unconfident swimming group. As we pounce into the pool the water splattered everywhere. When we get into the water we have to halt and listen to jackie. As we were swimming the constructor made us go two in each lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment