Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Student vs Wild


Student Vs Wild is a competition that you have to put movies that you have made your self. My class is in student vs wild and it is really cool. I voted for my class because they had really good acting. Then I was watching other movies and they were very cool.


The movie that I thought was awesome was the movie that the people from my class made. It was really cool because when they did not build their hut properly they tried again and the second time it finally worked.


My class movie had lots of good parts in it to me. Crusader was the funniest in that movie because how he says lets try again makes me laugh because he says it weird. If I was in the movie I would like to be a zombie.



Pt England Survivors from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment